FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
SOLIDAR is looking for a full time Finance and Administration Manager to join its team as soon as possible.
Please send us a CV with your relevant experience (2 pages maximum) and a motivation letter (2 pages maximum) by 20 January 2019 via email to email@example.com.
Please indicate in the subject of the message “Finance and Admin Manager – Your Name Your Family Name” (e. g. “Finance and Admin Manager – Claire Buillon”).
The post holder will report directly to the Secretary General and coordinate with the programs’ coordinators.
- Human resources (40%): delivering human resources administrative and financial tasks
- Finances (40%): preparing yearly budget overview and prepare cash flow projections
- Administration (20%): contribute to the effective and efficient office management and maintenance
- Liaise with SOLIDAR Social Secretariat (SECUREX)
- Preparing staff timesheet, employment contracts, payrolls
- Prepare yearly Staff Costs projections, follow up and reports on them
- Prepare overall SOLIDAR budget and cash flow and ensure follow up
- Ensuring the well-functioning of the day-to-day bookkeeping
- Checking invoices in/issue invoices out
- Managing credit card statements
- Ensuring through a check of invoices in/debit notes/expenditure claims and the corresponding supporting documents and through necessary follow up that the specific requirements of the donors are met
- Manage the punctual, quarterly and yearly financial reporting to different donors according to their specific requirements (EU funded projects and others), including putting documents and copies together
- Support the financial reporting to the SOLIDAR Board and General Assembly
- Provide administrative support to the Secretary General
- Manage the office maintenance and supplies
- Supporting colleagues in the fulfilling their duties and roles
- Being a member of the SOLIDAR team and contributing to the overall fulfilment of the SOLIDAR mission
- Attending staff and ad hoc meetings and contributing to the development of SOLIDAR
Other tasks may be included at the request of Secretary General.
The post holder will have an annual review meeting with the SOLIDAR Secretary General which will be based on this job description.
Relevant education, training and professional qualifications
Proven very good knowledge of Belgian labour and social security legislation
At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Human resources and finances within the Belgian system
Proven knowledge of EU grants regulations
Experience in the field of accounting (Belgian or French)
Capable of working independently and extremely accurately
Excellent organisational skills
Flexible and adaptable
Open and friendly personality, able to work efficiently in an international team
Excellent command of written and spoken French, working level in English
Other languages – i.e. German and/or Spanish – would be an asset
Comprehensive IT literacy
Belgium work permit.
- Working hours: 1 FTE (maximum 37.5 hours per week)
- Length of contract: undetermined
- Salary: 3000 Euro (gross), including benefits defined by contract.
- Starting date: as soon as possible