Finance and Administration Assistant
SOLIDAR, a progressive European network of membership-based Civil Society Organisations, is looking for a Finance and Administration Assistant.
Finance and Administration
- Assisting the well-functioning of the day-to-day bookkeeping
- Check of invoices in/debit notes/expenditure claims and the corresponding supporting documents
- Assisting the punctual, quarterly and yearly financial reporting delivery to different donors according to their specific requirements (EU funded projects and others), including compiling documents
- Supporting preparation of staff costs projection
Office management and maintenance
- Provide administrative support to the Secretary-General and to the Finance & Administration Manager, including liaising with external suppliers
- Supporting colleagues in the fulfilling their duties and roles
- Being a member of the SOLIDAR team and contributing to the overall fulfilment of the SOLIDAR mission
- Attending staff and ad hoc meetings and contributing to the development of SOLIDAR
Please note that other tasks may be included at the request of Secretary General.
- Relevant education, training and professional qualifications;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of finance and administration;
- Understanding of bookkeeping procedures;
- Knowledge of European project financial procedures;
- Capable of accurate and precise delivery of services;
- Proved organisation skills;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Open and friendly personality, able to work efficiently in an international team;
- Proven command of written and spoken English and French;
- Comprehensive IT literacy;
- EU citizenship or work permit for the EU.
- Working hours: 1 FTE (maximum 37.5 hours per week);
- Length of contract: permanent;
- Starting salary: 2346 € gross (FTE) pro rata, plus benefits
- Please send your CV and a 1 page motivation letter as well as 2 references in three separate documents by Monday 1 October 2018 to Karin Lotz, SOLIDAR Finance and Administration Manager at Karin.Lotz@solidar.org.
- The subject of your email should be: “Finance and Admin Assistant – (your name)”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Starting date: as soon as possible!
More information on our work can be found at www.solidar.org