The EU-Jordan Partnership should support the Jordanian government:
- To improve the access to basic health services, by expanding health insurance mechanisms both vertically and horizontally to include all citizens.
- To reform the public education system by improving the quality of its services.
- To develop a new strong employment strategy or update the current strategy aiming to reduce unemployment rate and informal sector.
- To unify the framework of the social protection floors, through coordination and control systems.
- In amending the Society law (22/2009) to improve the active participation of citizens and to create an enabling environment for CSOs, and the Labour Law (8/1996) and its amendments regulating Trade Unions to enable all workers to organize themselves freely.
- To create a watchdog body to investigate the financial management of the Social Security Corporation (SSC).