In the framework of the SIRIUS project, SOLIDAR organises an online policy roundtable to discuss the latest project findings on 31 March 2021, from 14:00 to 16:00 CET.
The event will deal with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on migrants, refugees and asylum-seekers’ integration in European labour markets, also in light of the latest EU legal and policy developments concerning migration and integration.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Birgit Sippel, MEP Germany, Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament
- Dr. Simone Baglioni, University of Parma, Italy and SIRIUS Coordinator and Principal Investigator
- Mercedes Miletti, Policy Advisor on Migration - European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC)
- Giulia Ferri, ARCI
- Antje Grotheer, Commission CIVEX, Committee of the Regions
- Guido Castellano, Programme manager – EU policies, European Commission, DG HOME, E.1 Funds programming and Procedures Unit
- Martina Corti, SOLIDAR
- Mikael Leyi, SOLIDAR Secretary General
Register here !
Find the Agenda and Concept note + suggested list of readings to be downloaded.