On 23 May, SOLIDAR Foundation organizes the High Level Policy Conference in the frame of the ECO-IN project.
The Conference aims at engaging a wide range of stakeholders in education and training at EU level to discuss the preliminary policy conclusions of this project, which researched and implemented a new and innovative training model resulting in inclusive schools and communities.
Through an ecological approach and based on scientiﬁc evidence, ECO-IN promotes the active participation of teachers, school heads, policymakers, parents and families.
The Conference takes place on 23rd of May in Brussels at Atelier 29 and online from 9h30 to 13h.
After the Conference participants can stay for a Networking Lunch.
Interested? Don’t forget to register via this form before 22/05!
Marcos Ros Sempere, S&D Group
10:15 The ECO-IN project – summary
Annalisa Morganti, Head Coordinator ECO-IN Project
10:30 The Policy Recommendations resulting from the project
11:00 Roundtable discussion:
• Maria Podlasek-Ziegler – Policy Officer, DG EAC
• Tatjana Babrauskiene - EESC Member, Workers Group
• Veronica Arduino - Project and Policy Coordinator, Lifelong Learning Platform
• Giuseppina Tucci - Secretary General, OBESSU
• Ekaterina Efimenko - Coordinator, European Trade Union Committee for Education
• MEP Marcos Ros Sempere, S&D Group
12:45 Wrap up
Sylvia Liuti, FORMA.Azione
13h Networking Lunch