DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS: 12 APRIL 2020, 24h00 Brussels time.
SOLIDAR is launching a Call for Proposals as part of its Organising International Solidarity (OIS) programme, funded by the European Union (EU). This mechanism aims to reinforce joint advocacy actions by local CSOs, SOLIDAR members and partners focusing on the advancement of Economic and Social Rights, looking particularly to Decent Work, access to Health and Education and Freedom of Association.
The proposed actions must take place and be led by organisations active in the following countries:
- Sub-Saharan countries: Burkina Faso, Burundi, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Senegal, Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
- Central America countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua.
- Andean Community countries: Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru.
- Asian countries: Cambodia, China/Hong Kong, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand.
The SGF includes two lots:
- Lot 1 – Multi-countries/sub-regional: actions that take place in more than one of the above mentioned countries.
- Lot 2 – In-country: actions that take place in one of the above mentioned countries.
The deadline to submit proposals is by 12 April 2020 at 24h00 (Brussels time).
You can submit your proposal through the application form in English, French and Spanish.
You can also see the Spanish version and French version of this newsitem with documents in each language.
The full application package is below :
Application pack to be sent by 12 April 2020:
02_Application Form EN
03_Budget template_EN (excel document to be uploaded into the application form)
04_ActivityPlan_EN (word document to be uploaded into the application form)
05_Proposals’ Evaluation grid_EN
06_Frequently asked questions (1)_EN
07_Financial Management Guidelines_EN