The EU-Palestine Partnership should:
- Take immediate and concrete steps to end the Israeli Occupation and stop the expansion of settlements across the West Bank. Implementation of Article 2 should ensure Israel ́s accountability for its violations of human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territories and result in genuine measures to ensure Israel’s compliance with international law.
- Support the development of a universal and comprehensive social protection system, by supporting the implementation of the 2014-16 social protection sector strategy to achieve social protection for all (with particular focus on women, young people and PWDs) bridging the gap between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Take steps to develop a national long-term development plan that can improve the equitable access to quality essential services.
- Foster the development of a national strategy for implementing the International instruments for the defense and promotion of human rights in the OPT.
- Ensure the development of a National Accountability Strategy, based on a law on access to information to ensure that civil society can exercise their right to.