Celebrating the Silver Rose 2020 Winners – A pandemic is no excuse to bypass Human Rights
Due to the current health and social crisis, the SOLIDAR and SOLIDAR Foundation Board has decided the Silver Rose Ceremony will not take place this year in person*.
However, an online event will be held in honour of the winners and their work, on 10th December 2020, Human Rights Day.
Please register at this link to virtually attend the event – registration is open until the hour of closure of the event.
- The Creative Communities Group (CCG) – represented by Russell Hogarth and Nigel Farnworth
- Daša Šašić Šilović (Chair of Central East Network for Gender Issues)
- Japhet Moyo (Secretary General – Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions – ZCTU)
- Sea-Watch – represented by Marie Naass
Jury Members interviewing the Awardees:
- Esther Lynch, ETUC Deputy General Secretary
- Zita Gurmai, PES Women
- Evin Incir, MEP Sweden
- Julie Ward, MEP UK 2014-2020
Keynote speech by Iratxe García Pérez – President S&D Group in the European Parliament